Click here to DONATE ONLINE
UPDATE: For your security, our online giving service, Church Center, now requires that you enter your zip code + 4. If you don’t already know this 9 digit code, here is a link to the United States Postal Service tool: CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK
If you prefer to give the traditional way, you can send checks to the church office: First UMC of Honolulu, 1020 S. Beretania Street, Honolulu, HI 96814
Thanks so much for your generosity!
Frequently Asked Questions about FUMC online donations
- How do automated contributions work?
- You select a payment method, start date, frequency and contribution amount. On the scheduled date(s), donations will be processed and deposited into the church bank account.
- When will my contributions be processed?
- Your contributions will be processed on the date(s) you authorize.
- What can I use to show I made a donation?
- The itemized list of electronic transactions that appear on your bank or credit card statement can be used as proof of your donations.
- Will I receive a receipt?
- You will receive a receipt via email, and you will also be able to view transactions in your giving history. Guest donors will receive a receipt if they choose to enter their email address when completing a donation.
- How can I participate in the offering during service?
- Either write “I give electronically” on the outside of an envelope or contact the church office and request an “I Give Electronically” card to drop into the offering plate.
- How safe is electronic giving?
- Ministry Centered Technologies meets or exceeds all industry standards to safeguard your data. To help ensure your data stays safe, Ministry Centered Technologies leverages technology such as tokenizing card data and encrypting sensitive information for transmission and storage.
- Can I cancel or place a hold on my donation?
- You can cancel or suspend donations by notifying the church or by going online and signing into your account.
- I made a mistake and donated the wrong amount. How can I get a refund?
- Contact the church office and they will be able to credit the amount donated in error back to your account – just like when you return an item you bought at a store or online.
- What payment methods can I use to donate?
- Donations can be made with all major debit/credit cards currently accepted by First United Methodist Church (FUMC). You can also give or pay using your checking or savings account.